Here is the final homepage validated by the customer.
Exploring the first version.
Create a design for the Rising Ocean website
Create a responsive informational website for a large audience.
1 client and 1 developer
Challenges met and solutions found
- I was excited about the project but I didn't find the inspiration right away.
- After a first inconclusive version I let a few days go by and started the project from scratch, and that's when I managed to make the UI. The wireframes had been made during the first researches.
- The developer didn't understand the parallax effect I wanted to incorporate.
- I found an example on another website and shared it with him.